Familia Sauza-Berenguer de Marquina Corporation’s Profile
There are thousands of family / clan organizations, each with a specific purpose or goal. There are so many reasons why one should consider becoming part of such organization he or she believes in. By building a globally competitive clan company, we hope to get our message out to a larger audience of people interested in similar issues and be part of our mission team.
Familia Sauza-Berenguer de Marquina Corporation or
FSBMC is an international non-stock, non-profit international
family cultural association owned and administered by the Familia Sauza-Berenguer de Marquina
descendants to help make the word a better place to live each day for every creation.
Since, 1700's in the Republic of the Philippines, the Sauza-Sanchez family from Jalisco, Mexico and the Berenguer de Marquina-FitzGerald family from Cork, Ireland and Alicante, Spain and presently through their descendants have proven and shown to the world the great importance of family unity and family reaching out to others to help build better communities. Kindly click Be Our Project Sponsor.
1. T o unite all members of the Sauza-Berenguer de Marquina clan and our blood relatives regardless of age, gender, race, beliefs or religious denominations, geographical locations, educational, social and cultural backgrounds
2. To propose, to implement and to evaluate programs / projects for the social welfare development and protection of/for the Sauza-Berenguer de Marquina clan members and the community we and they belong that can greatly influence the manner of blissful clan relations
3. To establish institutions, learning centers, cooperatives and other organizations that shall benefit Sauza-Berenguer de Marquina clan members, the community we and they belong and other communities
4. To pave a strategic roadmap that puts the Familia Sauza-Berenguer de Marquina Corporation and its businesses in a healthy equation of harmonious interrelationships through series of symposia, fora, seminars, workshops, lectures among the different types of communities that shall better understand the origins, dynamics, cultures and values of the Sauza-Berenguer de Marquina clan
5. To link and to partner with other establishments, organizations and communities for more effective projects / programs
6. To promote the importance of and to support Vocation for the spiritual development of every human community (Note: This is in favor on peaceful and blissful inter-religious dialogue or ecumenism.)
7. To use the annual corporation meetings, teleconferences, visits and projects with the family diverse in physical distance as well as personal careers for continuous unity regardless of generations and
8. To follow the duly ratified Familia Sauza-Berenguer de Marquina Constitution and Bylaws
Codes of Missions:
United Families, United Relatives
(Familias Unidas, Parientes Unidos)
General Vision Statement
Envisions being the universal family of tireless, courageous, competent and competitive workers of peace beyond inter-racial diversities
General Mission Statement
Commits to incessant humanitarian diplomatic works regardless of borders and beliefs
The 12 Core Values
(Specified areas of missions)
1. Concord shall mean pro-youth and harmonious relationships among communities and nations.
2. Earth shall mean the Earth as the one and only home of people. It shall be protected, preserved, saved from any form of destruction or extinction
3. Ecumenism shall mean open to all creeds, beliefs without any move or act of discrimination. One’s belief shall not hinder self to serve and lead the community.
4. Family shall mean that every person shall have the right to good family relationship. It shall mean every person shall be given proper foster care. Every person shall be accepted unconditionally regardless of legitimacy or illegitimacy of birth.
5. Gender Acceptance shall mean unconditional support and acceptance regardless of gender preference or sexual orientation of anyone. It shall mean that there shall be no “First Sex”, “Second Sex” or “Third Sex” or superior or inferior gender. It shall mean regardless of gender preference by an individual to self, everyone shall have the right to serve and to lead the world to a better place in unity.
6. Life shall mean human life. It shall be crucial and sacred to everyone. Death penalty, abortion, euthanasia or similar acts of ceasing life shall have no place in the Familia Sauza-Berenguer de Marquina Corporation.
7. Literacy shall mean that quality education shall be the right of everyone to have a better life to lead best the community.
8. Media shall mean supporting accurate and correct news. It shall mean avoiding and ceasing yellow journalism or sensationalized journalism. It shall mean the right of everyone to proper and correct public information.
9. Peace shall mean not supporting any form or act of war. It shall mean proper diplomatic relations such as peace talks.
10. Race shall mean that every person shall not be deprived or discriminated because of skin color or race origin.
11. Social Services shall mean services for welfare of community or services provided for the welfare of an individual or community such services include housing, child protection, free school lunches, or health care and mortuary assistance. It shall mean getting involved in humanitarian works such as during emergencies and rescue operations.
12. Virtues shall mean Prudence or right judgment, Temperance or self-restraint in the face of temptation or desire, Fortitude or strength and endurance in a difficult or painful situation, Justice or fairness or reasonableness especially in the way people shall be treated or decisions shall be made and shall mean promotion and support to human rights and Charity or shall mean provision of help or the voluntary provision of money, materials, or help to people in need; material help or money, materials, or help voluntarily given to people in need; collecting money and other voluntary contributions of help for people in need; tolerant attitude or the willingness to judge people in a tolerant or favorable way and impartial love of the clan members.
- About Us
- Codes of Missions
- The Board of Trustees
- The Executive Director
- The Management Team
- The Unit Governing Bodies
- What We Do
- Be Our Beneficiary
- Upcoming Events
- Partner With Us
- Be Our Project Sponsor
- Donate Now
- Be A Volunteer
- Business Directory
- Contact Us